The Cloud Security Engineer will have a deep technical knowledge of systems engineering, specifically in emerging cloud technologies. you will be tasked to develop, build, and secure cloud information systems and will focus on identifying risks, implementing technology solutions, and securing the company’s systems.
- Identifying of new security threats by conducting regular monitoring, penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Creating of managerial level and technical reports as well as risk assessments for Cloud based applications.
- Identifying of discontinuity in cloud security architecture.
- Identifying and Implementing of new security technologies and best practices into the company’s Cloud offerings.
- Identify procedures on how to handle a cloud security event, including forensic isolation and mitigation.
- Collaborating with multiple groups to clearly describe as well as implement security solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in Computer Security or Systems Engineering with clear focus on Cloud Security.
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, security architectures, and standards
- Ideal candidate will have strong understanding of industry trends in all areas of Cyber security.
- Ability to demonstrate clear understanding of current threats to Cloud infrastructure and/or IT infrastructures at technical levels.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be a self-starter.
Benefits: Highly competitive benefits – health, dental, vision benefits; 401(k) match; life insurance, etc.