In this role for an exciting organization, you will lead, facilitate, analyze and execute in-depth security approaches and be the liaison to key partners on security initiatives. You will interpret security related events and identify relevant data and appropriate response to enforce network security policies.
- Knowledge of threat actor tracking, and cyber intelligence analysis concepts.
- Professional technical experience in the information security field.
- Experience working with security technologies including Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis.
- Experience working with SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers.
- Experience working with Digital Forensics tools in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience conducting Cyber Incident Response activities in an Enterprise environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the Incident Response lifecycle.
- Advanced Knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, DNS and remote access security techniques and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Security.
- CISSP, CISA, CIPP, or other security certifications is preferred.
- Experience with analyzing and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of options and exercising critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills.
- Ability to analyze risks and identify ways to mitigate those risks.
Benefits: Highly competitive benefits.