- Develop remediation methods for Servers that are not communicating with SEP
- Ensure the considering of OSINT into policies
- Validate or Remove custom policies periodically with IT Security
- Assistance with Upgrades, Operations, and new Endpoint Protection solution.
- Endpoint Protection Solution Server Maintenance (operating system and hardware).
- Endpoint Protection Solution Monitoring (OPER).
- Understand and maintain Endpoint Architecture & diagrams.
- Ensure Threat Vulnerability Management findings are implemented into Policies.
- Ensure that Endpoint Protection solutions meet SLA’s, CPI and KPI’s.
- Ensure NIMSOFT/UIM Alert Monitoring verification before incident closure.
- Ensure reporting and metrics are completed and delivered promptly.
- Perform tuning of policies in support of the client endpoint support teams.
- Ensure Endpoint policies are consistent in Change Management Requests.
- Excellent communication skills and soft skills to drive for results and bridge communication gaps internally.
- To Transcend control and guidance security & infrastructure.
- Proficient experience with industry-standard cyber endpoint tools and frameworks such as Symantec, FireEye.
- Proficient knowledge Solaris, Wintel, Unix/Linux Hypervisor environments.
- Proficient working knowledge of client security methods, Anti-Virus, encryption, MFA
- Excellent written and verbal communication techniques
- Positive attitude and team player mindset is a must in this role.
- Experience with globally dispersed teams and time zones.
- Bachelor’s/technical degree or equivalent and five (5) years of cyber security experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Benefits: Highly competitive benefits – health, dental, vision benefits; 401(k) match; life insurance, etc.