- Performing of important hardware qualification testing on new hardware configurations and approve them for production deployment.
- Troubleshooting and remedying hardware issues.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of all hardware equipment between all our co-locations.
- Assist with growth planning as well as rack and server layouts.
- Carry out as well as follow best-practice methodology for maintaining a datacenter.
- Assisting in the development of a mission critical engineering function
- BA or BS degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of design drawings, submittals, and specifications to ensure the owners needs have been met with the design that will produce the least amount of change through a construction process.
- Advance knowledge in datacenter best practices including cabling, power balancing, inventory tracking, and more.
- Expert in performing hardware troubleshooting in a large scale server environment.
- Demonstrable professional experienced with Unix and IP networking.
Salary: To be determined; highly competitive.
Benefits: Highly competitive benefits – health, dental, vision benefits; 401(k) match; life insurance, etc.
Travel: To other corporate locations in the US periodically, and international travel may be required.