- Coordinate and execute ethical hacking exercises.
- Assisting the appropriate team with the development of security-related policies.
- Responsible for coordinating the company’s response to security incidents.
- Responsible for running internal pen testing.
- Proactively research and Identify network and system vulnerabilities and provide recommended counter measures to minimize risk to an acceptable and manageable level.
- Reviewing the results of network and application ethical hacks to determine severity of findings and apply proper remediation.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of findings and proposed remediation and mitigations.
- Developing and automating scripts, tools and resources needed to advance ethical hacking capabilities around new and emerging technologies such as mobile, cloud and embedded systems.
- Participate in security research around new and emerging technologies.
- College degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- 3+ years working experience in related environment.
- GPEN and CEH certifications or equivalent and working towards completion of the CISSP requirements.
- Advance experience with common monitoring tools like Nagios, New Relic, Graphite and statsd.
- Expert in shell scripting.
- Strong understanding of cryptographic concepts and applied cryptography such as SSL, AES etc.
- Advance knowledge of one or more high level programming languages like Java, C, C++, etc.
- Experience in web/mobile application and network penetration testing.
- Expert knowledge of web application technologies and layer 7 protocols like HTTP, DHCP, DNS, FTP etc.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Salary: Very competitive.
Benefits: Highly competitive benefits package