In this role for an exciting organization, you will lead, facilitate, analyze and execute in-depth security approaches and be the liaison to key partners on security initiatives. You will interpret security related events and identify relevant data and appropriate response to enforce network security policies.
- Responsible for performing vendor security assessments, driving remediation and collaborating with teams across the company.
- Provide subject-matter expertise in 3rd party risk management
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in IT controls, risk assessments, and the design and testing of security measures
- Conduct analysis and trending reports on internal or external progress or events affecting information security.
- Actively monitor security devices on a daily basis.
- Responsible for identifying, tracking, mitigating as well as reporting security incidents to Management including updating the Security Incident log.
- Perform detailed analysis on security-related events and provides clear reporting to management.
- Defines and implements security metrics for monitoring and reporting of critical security measurements.
- Create and update security diagrams and documentation.
- Assist in defining and executing security projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in IT Security.
- CISSP, CISA, CIPP, or other security certifications is preferred.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, PCI, GLBA or other regulations with information security requirements is required.
- Knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO, HiTrust, or PCI is an advantage.
- Experience with analyzing and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of options and exercising critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills.
- Ability to analyze risks and identify ways to mitigate those risks.
- Proficiency in PC skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, SharePoint)
Benefits: Highly competitive benefits.