The Information Security Manager will ensure that all new systems are functional and secure and rely on their extensive experience to plan and achieve cybersecurity goals.
- Information Security Management
- Oversee development of security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain a security awareness program to support information security standards and procedures.
- Collaborate with business units, application teams, architectural teams and third party vendors.
- Define, budget, and coordinate implementation of the information security technical strategic plan, staffing plan, and training plan.
- Develop and maintain budgeting models and monthly forecasts.
- Oversee information security reports and presentations.
- Mentor and lead the security department teaching how it contributes to the overall goals and business strategy of the Company.
- Lead the technical security direction and develop a deep understanding of the business needs and challenges.
- Lead a high-performing, motivated team with skilled interpersonal communication and collaboration skills to realize value.
- Assigns and assists team members in prioritization of workload.
- Manage vendors and 3rd parties.
- Manage associate team members via mentoring and review of their deliverables.
- Bachelor’s of Science , Master Preferred
- CISSP and/or CISM security certification.
- 10+ managing development, and implementation of information security programs.
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities required.
- Experience directing international entities on security leading practices and tools.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ISO 27001, GLBA, SOX, PCI, etc.
- Proven understanding of network protocols and topologies.