- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies as well as SDLC best practices.
- Responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions as assigned.
- Establish, ensures adherence to all established methodologies, standards and guidelines, with adherence to analysis & design documents, program specifications, test plans and results, design, code, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Designs, codes, tests, and analyzes software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, debugging, and documentation.
- Responsible for maintaining several major applications and considered proficient in several business system functions
Performs functional/technical analysis and design of innovative solutions using advanced computer concepts and techniques
- Establish expertise in development tools recommended by the department and champion the use of these tools to other developers.
- Bachelors Degree – Technical
- 8+ years application development experience required, 10+ years preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in an SDLC environment.
- 5+ years IBM AS/400 and RPG.
- 5+ years DB2 SQL.