- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development lifecycle processes
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Create and implement new provisioning and role/group management
- Develop the process of new audit reports and templates
- Participate and support the production support team for troubleshooting the most complex issues.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the SailPoint IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with SailPoint programming
- Working knowledge on other IDM tools – Oracle Waveset and CA IDM is an added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, team player with proven collaboration skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies