- Professional technical experience in the information security field.
- Experience working with security technologies including Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis.
- Experience working with SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers.
- Experience working with Digital Forensics tools in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience conducting Cyber Incident Response activities in an Enterprise environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the Incident Response lifecycle.
- Advanced Knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, DNS and remote access security techniques and products.
- Typical Cyber security certifications needed include but are not limited to CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, and/or Security+