The Senior Cyber Security Analyst (SIEM IDS) will help ensure security of the organization’s systems and information assets protecting against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction. You will carry out comprehensive security processes and assessment of third party vendors.
- Professional technical experience in the information security field.
- Experience working with security technologies including Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis.
- Experience working with SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers.
- Experience working with Digital Forensics tools in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience conducting Cyber Incident Response activities in an Enterprise environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the Incident Response lifecycle.
- Advanced Knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, DNS and remote access security techniques and products.
- Typical Cyber security certifications needed include but are not limited to CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, and/or Security+
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage business and technical relationships with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Management or equivalent experience.
- Certification in one or more Information Security disciplines is required; CISSP is preferred.