- Team oriented
- Strong Project Management skills taking responsibility for satisfaction your assigned project.
- Effective at collaborating with others and leading a team.
- Proven technical writing skills and conducting effective thorough vulnerability research.
- Ability to scope out a client’s testing effort.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with more senior co-workers and leadership with confidence and clarity.
- Solid network penetration testing experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or 5 years IT experience
- Any of the following certifications: CISSP, GIAC, CEH certifications
- Strong web application penetration testing experience is a requirement
- Experience with performing code review, wireless and firewall assessments are a plus
- Programming background (C++, Perl, Python, Shell ) for tool and exploit development
- Experience in evasion techniques to bypass firewalls, and intrusion detection are a nice-to-have
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, etc.
- Middleware software: Oracle’s WebLogic, IBM’s WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
- In-depth knowledge of any proxying tools such as Paros, Burp, WebScarab, Achilles “fault injection”
- Experience with commercial application scanning tools such as IBM’s AppScan, HP’s WebInspect, HP’s Fortify & NTOSpider
- Understanding of server and client side application development