The Sr. Information Security Analyst will help ensure security of the organization’s systems and information assets protecting against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction. You will carry out comprehensive security processes and assessment of third party vendors.
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to potential information security threats.
- Document policies, procedures and standards.
- Prepare security metrics for reporting to department management.
- Perform security assessments of 3rd party vendors.
- Participate with governance LBB to modify and update GMF security policies, standards and procedures.
- Develop training program as identified by Security Management and Security Architects.
- Recommend and changes in security policies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus is essential.
- Ability to manage business and technical relationships with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Management or equivalent experience.
- Certification in one or more Information Security disciplines is required; CISSP or CISM is preferred.
- Experience with the financial industry is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with: Identity and Access Management, Threat and Vulnerability Management, Information Risk and Governance, IT architecture, Monitoring, Incident Response and Security Strategy.
- 4-6 years of experience in Information Security, IT Audit, or Compliance.