You will support the larger security team through your actions related to the following areas:
- Maintain, Monitor and continually improve the company’s Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) architecture & configuration, Cloud-based anti-virus solution and DNS/Content Filtering systems.
- Liaise with internal IT, Engineering and Product Management teams to facilitate identification, handling and resolution of Corporate and Production environment security incidents.
- Research new threats, attack vectors, provide remediation guidance and monitor remediation efforts.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining client and server-side security applications.
- Establishing detective controls to provide visibility on anomalies.
- Conduct security assessments and penetration tests across the various security platforms through automated tools, in order to ensure the security of the company’s applications, systems and networks.
- Design & implement solutions for SaaS application monitoring, end-point application whitelisting, network and host based forensic readiness, DoS/DDoS mitigations, Database access monitoring solutions, PKI Implementations etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal product & infrastructure teams in evaluating current feature roadmap by performing high-level threat modelling and/or product architecture reviews.
- Bachelor’s in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering or similar degree.
- 5+ years information security industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex security environments with multi-site WAN, LAN and WLAN infrastructure.
- Experience in designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs.
- Previous technical and operational security experience with firewalls, VPNs, load balancers, IDS, web applications, access control lists, application proxies and SSL required.
- Knowledge of vulnerabilities in Linux and Windows operating systems, databases, and networks, with regards to hardening, configuration, deployment, and administration.
- Knowledge of information security principles, web applications and a level of familiarity with malicious code and common techniques used by hackers.
- Understanding of the TCP/IP Stack, Web-Application Architecture, Encryption fundamentals & OWASP Top 10.
- Command of Python/Perl or another scripting languages.
Salary: To be determined; highly competitive.
Benefits: Highly competitive benefits – health, dental, vision benefits; 401(k) match; life insurance, etc.
Travel: To other corporate locations in the US periodically, and international travel may be required.