- Perform log management and threat analysis. Design tools for optimization.
- Perform real-time monitoring, analysis and resolution of security events from multiple sources including Security Information Monitoring tools, network intrusion detection systems, content filtering, & system logs..
- Perform process reviews and document improvements.
- Collaborate with client technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
- Help remediate security incidents for internal customer teams.
- Manage and maintain SLA’s agreed with our customers.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide emergency support.
- 5-8 years of Information Technology experience with network technologies.
- Experience with TCP/IP, and related network tools and concepts.
- Knowledge of scripting language and ability to automate procedures.
- Strong comprehension of malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
- Ability to understand and write hex, binary, regular expression, etc.
- Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis.